BO Navigate not happening with BBS

Author
Andria Jensen
StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
After installing the 1.6.7 beta to fix other issues, I am now seeing a change in behavior of the binding source.  It looks like previously when I had a grid bound to a BBS, the BO navigate event would fire when the focused row of the grid changed.  This is no longer happening, and no matter what row you have selected in the grid the current row of the BO stays the same.
Andria Jensen
Andria Jensen
StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)StrataFrame User (402 reputation)
I am adding a sample project to this ticket.  I attached this to demonstrate a bug I was getting with default values in another post, but it will also demonstrate this problem.  Previously, when I clicked on a row in the grid, the bound fields would update to the currently focused row.  Now, it appears the navigate is not firing and so the bound fields (i.e. the CurrentRowIndex) are not staying in sync with the current position of the BBS.
Attachments
SetDefaultValuesBug.zip (154 views, 739.00 KB)
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Andria,

This was a simple problem that was caused from the last issue.  I have fixed this and tested all of the scenarios so that this should be the last go around on this.  Sorry Blush

I will be posting a build here in a bit with the new updates.

Andria Jensen
Andria Jensen
Thank you.  Did the Inherited UI change at all or can I use the one I recompiled with the previous Beta?  If I need to recompile again, can you post the source?
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
You can use it from before and the source has already been posted as well in the My Account area.  So you should be good. Smile
Andria Jensen
Andria Jensen
Ah, great..I didnt look there.  Just saw the install on the forum post.  Thanks again.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...