Sending Anonymous Private Messages

Author
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
It is not at all uncommon for me to get a handful of private messages from Anonymous.  When this happens, you will never get a response from me as I have absolutely no idea who sent it.  Be sure to login to the forum when sending a PM so that it doesn't show up as Anonymous in my inbox.

Also, there is no reason to send direct private messages to StrataFrame developers asking questions that could be asked on the forum.  The PMs are generally going to deal with asking questions that do not need to be public information.  But asking a standard question to a specific SF developer will only slow down a response.  There are many wonderful developers out here so be sure to take advantage of their experience and knowledge by posting your questions where they can be seen.

Thanks! Smile

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...