How to implement the audit correctly : Questions....

Author
Malcon M. Mikami
StrataFrame Novice (86 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (86 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (86 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (86 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (86 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (86 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (86 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (86 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (86 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
How to implement the audit correctly
I have some doubts about the audit in Strata.
Talking with Ivan (http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic21835-21-1.aspx) was discussing how best to implement in my application. My application already audits the data changed, but not events. Also noticed some errors in type conversion of fields, as would implementing the audit were some more questions:
Using the integrated audit of strata:
1 - The audit data from BO (AuditDataChanges) is marked, but it only works if I set my project to audit all (SecurityBasics.AllowAuditDataChanges = true)
This is normal?
2-still can not audit the events, some secret? I got a call DeleteUsers where pm_AlwaysAuditApp Permission = True and AlwaysAuditData = True and this permission is assigned to a User, and bound DeleteSecurityKey the property of my BoUsers. A mistake? He should not have when I delete the audit client?
3-I can not audit fields that are not String. The method returns an error Auditor.FieldChange conversion.

In short, I am doing something wrong with the integrated audit of Strata or should I overwrite the audit in my application.

What is a working example of the audit, or the way of how I implement correctly?

The integration of the Strata of the audit is taking me 2 weeks.

Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
This seems to have gotten missed.

I don't think auditing is officially done within StrataFrame, though if I recall, it will do auditing, but there isn't much control over it yet (or as much as is intended), plus they don't have the UI portion done yet (if I'm recalling this correctly).

Hopefully, a SF developer will clarify this for you soon.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...