Great price deal on Communication Protocol Controls from nSoftware

Author
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Keith Chisarik (02/25/2009)
This is obviously a shell company for Edhy Cool

Hi Keith,

Yeah, so far I am very happy and impress with their libraries, specially after being playing with plain .net to get the TCP Server/Client to work, then have theirs sample working on the first run.

After being working with VFP for so many years, I already had all the 3rd party tools for VFP, but in the .NET world the market is much bigger and more expensive, so if I get a good deal and can pass it over to the community then is a win/win situation for all of us.

Edhy Rijo

Keith Chisarik
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
This is obviously a shell company for Edhy Cool

Seriously though, thanks I do plan to check out their offering.

Keith Chisarik

Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)
Adding to my previous post, to take advantage of the 20% discount use this promotion code when you order 562796A6F6040727F6769747563686E236F6D6”  or just click the following link http://www.nsoftware.com/subscriptions/?nsref=562796A6F6040727F6769747563686E236F6D6

Enjoy!

Edhy Rijo

Edhy Rijo
E
Hi guys,

I have been using nSoftware products for a while, specially their QuickBooks Integrator which is simply an awesome set of controls to communicate with any version of QuickBooks database in a seamless and easy way for the developer.

I am currently working on Socket project (check this posting http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic21310-14-1.aspx?Highlight=socket) in which I have the need to use all sort of communication protocols and even though this is all possible with plain .NET it wasn't until I downloaded nSoftware IP*Works controls and tested their TCP Echo Client/Server sample as was blown away with the easy to use and understand of their controls by looking at their sample.  In no time I was able to integrate their sample code into my StrataFrame projects and guess what, it worked!

I commented this out with Peter Benson at nSoftware and he kindly put a promotional discount for StrataFrame Developers of 20% discount toward their  Red Carpet Subscription which includes over 25 controls to handle all kind of communications and integrations with UPS, PayPal, eCommerce, etc.

If you want to take advantage of this promo, please email Peter and let him know you are a StrataFrame Developer, here is the contact info:

Peter Benson

/n software Account Manager

peterb@nsoftware.com

800.225.4190 (x103)

919.544.7070 (x103)

919.287.2230 (fax)

Enjoy Tongue

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...