DDT deploy PKG build using 1.6.7

Author
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
So I am running 1.6.7 and I need to make a structure change in the field to a 1.6.5 installtion, will I need to install the v.10 SMO assemblies for the new .pkg file to deploy to an existing SQL 2005 server?

Also, I just realized that I will have to recompile my BO's as well, what SF assemblies have to be updated in the field to support this change? Or should I just update them all in your opinion to keep them in sync?

Keith Chisarik

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
To update the SMO, just use the MSM that we provide found in the c:\Program Files\MicroFour\StrataFrame\Redistributable (or something like that).  We distribute an MSM that loads the required assemblies.  Just add this to your install and it will take care of the rest.

As for the SF assemblies, yes, just redistribute them all.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...