2 issues with the browse-dialog

Author
Philipp Guntermann
StrataFrame User (227 reputation)StrataFrame User (227 reputation)StrataFrame User (227 reputation)StrataFrame User (227 reputation)StrataFrame User (227 reputation)StrataFrame User (227 reputation)StrataFrame User (227 reputation)StrataFrame User (227 reputation)StrataFrame User (227 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hi,

i got two issues with the browse dialog:

1) how do i set it up, so that instead of populating the business object with the selected search result, it would only navigate to the selected search result instead ?

2) the waitwindow message appearing while it performs the search is not localized. (appears in english)

thanks.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Philipp Guntermann - 15 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 15 Years Ago
Ivan George Borges - 15 Years Ago
                         [quote]imo that is not an optimal solution.[/quote] OK, I guess we...
Ivan George Borges - 15 Years Ago
                             i just think it could be a small addition to the browsedialog. and i...
                                 Philipp,

What you appear to want seems to be a bit more...
Greg McGuffey - 15 Years Ago
                                     Hi Greg, the first codesnippet in my post above actually does exactly...
                                         Yeah, I understand. I was just trying to point out that what you are...
Greg McGuffey - 15 Years Ago
                                             This is most likely not going to hapen within this release,Philipp as...
             Not yet.
hector - 13 Years Ago
Ivan George Borges - 13 Years Ago