Implementing Security in a Web App

Author
Milton Abe
StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello! I've been searching for an example or sample where it implements a Logon Web Form but I haven't found any. Also I'd like to to implement a kind of expiration page thing, maybe with Sessions objects or stuff like that. Does StrataFrame has something to control this? A Logon form and Session control? If so, I guess my app should have a table to control this, right?

Thanks in advance,

Milton
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
We do not have a sample with this logic plumbed into it.  However, you can use the RBS security on a web application, the only difference is that you have to call the security authentication methods manually.  If you look at the security documentation it will probably get you going down the right path.  One place to start would be the Login class.  For example:

MicroFour.StrataFrame.Security.Login.AuthenticateUser(...) = Login.LoginResult.Success

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...