Max user base

Author
ChanKK
StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

May I know what is the maximum user base in your Strataframe built Web Application?

Thank you
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
If you are referring to an SF user that has built a web application and the number of users accessing their sites, that would be difficult to speculate.  I do know that we have some users developing web applications with SF that are governmental as well as some very large retailers which you would know if I mentioned them.  So in regards to capacity, I know that we have some users with extremely high volumes hitting their sites.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...