Training offer for Report Sharp Shooter

Author
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I just got an email from Perpetuum Software offering a very affordable training on RSS, here is the copy of the offer:

Special Offer

On demand training on Report Sharp-Shooter.

The training includes the following items:

- Report Sharp-Shooter designation and main features

- Available data sources

- Main components included in the product

- Report output

- Working in the designer

- Report template elements

- Report creation techniques:

* Simple list

* Multicolumn list

* Use of headers and footers

* Data sorting and filtering

* Nested lists

* Grouping

* Totals

This is a 2-2.5 hour training course. You will get a chance to get knowledge on the product directly from the developers who designed it for you, to ask questions and see the product in action.

Training cost is as little as $ 250 for any amount of attendees from a single company. Please feel free to request this training: sales@perpetuumsoft.com[/url]

Perpetuum Software Home | Contact Us

All content Copyright © 2008 Perpetuum Software LLC. All rights reserved.

Edhy Rijo

Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Exclusive offer for the StrataFrame community!

Perpetuum Software is ready to provide a 20% discount on their products for the StrataFrame developers.

If you want to take advantage of this offer simply email Elena Radaeva at Elena.Radaeva@perpetuumsoft.com for the discount code.

Edhy Rijo

Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Edhy are you using Report Sharp Shooter for your reporting engine? TIA. If you feel for some reason you don't want to answer that question I will understand.

Again I thank you for the above info anyway.....

Terry

Edhy Rijo
E
Terry Bottorff (04/23/2009)
Edhy are you using Report Sharp Shooter for your reporting engine? TIA.

Hi Terry,

Yes I am using RSS and other products from Perpetuum Software. Smile

If you feel for some reason you don't want to answer that question I will understand.

Why wouldn't I answer that? As a consultant and developer paying for all my tools I would really appreciate taking advantage of all possible discount offers for tools I really need or use. Hehe

Now if I may, why are you asking? Wink

Edhy Rijo

Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The only reason I asked the question the way I did is because if you work for some companies they don't want that information made available. That is the only reason.

I believe the more information I have the better I will be as I proceed into this new programming arena. Are you using a special grid?

Thank you very very much for all the help you give not only me but everyone in this forum....

Edhy Rijo
E
Hi Terry,

Terry Bottorff (04/24/2009)
Are you using a special grid?

Not yet, so far the SF ListView has been very, very useful for my projects, I do use some Infragistics control and may have the need to use their grid in my current project, but still have not meet the guy Tongue

Thank you very very much for all the help you give not only me but everyone in this forum....

You are welcome. I could say the same thing many times for many other contributors in the forum and of course the SF team. I come from a very warm and professional VFP community and I really enjoy being part of the SF community.

Edhy Rijo

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Thanks for your questions and comments, guys. This is another great reason that putting developers together out here in an online community is helpful.  We too, Terry use Report Shart-Shooter in our medical application and all internal tools as well.  We have been very pleased.  We have done some extremely complicated things with their tool and to date, we have not run into something that we have not been able to come up with a solution or way to do things.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...