Object name history Modified field null

Author
Sierra Fourwinds
StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a very simple question.  As a new user to the DDT application, I have made several changes to tables now and have lots of rows in the Object name history table.  When I review this activity, all the dates in the Modified column are 1/1/1800 12:00:00 AM.  Is there a setup step that I have not done that is causing this field to be full of null values??

Thanks

Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi,

Now that you mention it, I just noticed the same thing for one of my DDT projects. I would guess this fields is not being updated and also that this value is not being used internally for the update purpose.

Lets way for the official version on this matter. Hehe

Edhy Rijo

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Well, this is really not an issue in regards to the distribution of the package, but this issue has already been fixed and will appear in the next update posted.
Sierra Fourwinds
Sierra Fourwinds
StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (23 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks Trent for letting me know.  Just one of those minor things a new pair of eyes saw.

Smile Sierra

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...