Error installing the Infragistics Wrapper

Author
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I am using the SF Infragistics Wrapper and I am getting an error when try to install this assembly into the GAC using InstallAware.

When I build my installation package I don't get any error and the other SF assemblies are installed just fine. Of course I had to compiled the "MicroFour StrataFrame Infragistics Wrapper.dll" in order to use my version of Infragistics library.

In my computer works just fine, only when I build the installation setup and test under Vista and XP (32BITS).

I will appreciate if somebody can give me a hint on this one.

Edhy Rijo

Attachments
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
Trent L. Taylor - 15 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
                         [quote][b]Trent L. Taylor (05/18/2009)[/b][hr]If you just place that...
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
                             You can actually put the assemblies in a different folder without the...
                                 Thanks, definitely worth trying, I like to have my Application's...
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
                                 Can something like this be done to override an assembly being...
Greg McGuffey - 15 Years Ago
Keith Chisarik - 15 Years Ago
                         That's good news. I've had issues were I've upgraded SF for...
                             I also support the idea of having the assemblies located per...
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
                                 [codesnippet]I would like to see SF support for .NET 3.5 since 3.5...
                                     [quote][b]Trent L. Taylor (05/26/2009)[/b][hr][codesnippet]I would...
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
                                         [codesnippet]This is a very important need for me since 99% of my...
                                             [quote][b]Trent L. Taylor (05/26/2009)[/b][hr][codesnippet]This is in...
Edhy Rijo - 15 Years Ago
                                                 LOL....that is not the first time that has come up. We will consider...