Importing Existing Database - Indexes,Relationships do not appear in Profile Editor

Importing Existing Database - Indexes,Relationships do not appear in...
Author
Tim Dol
StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I imported 6 tables into the deployment toolkit and the existing indexes and relationships do not appear within the database profile.  I understand triggers are not support, however shouldn't the indexes and relationships come over?  Also, what about constraints?
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Tim,

As of right now, the import is not bringing in the indexes and relationships.  However, this is already on the list of enhancement requests. 

Tim Dol
Tim Dol
StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)StrataFrame User (368 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. 

Do you have a timeframe for these enhancements? I have about 250 tables to import, once I get the approval to purchase the product, and I do not look forward to the manual setup.

Thanks

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
I understand Smile  I do not know the exact timeframe that this enhancement will be added.  I will say that we have a collection of enhancements that we are planning to make to the DDT that would be very helpful, which includes this request.  It was our inital goal to have this in the 1.5 release, but I cannot say for sure if this will be in that update.  But this feature will be added soon as it has been requested a number of times.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...