Move file to another file group?

Author
ChanKK
StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

May I know how could I configure DDT so that it will move my table to another file group?

Thank you
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
It is as simple as adding the file group(s) that you need then within the DDT, right-click the table and select properties and choose the new file group. The one thing that is nice about the DDT is that it will move existing database file groups over....this is a nice feature and is a simple one to implement.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...