StrataFrame 1.7.0.1

Author
Doug Zapp
StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Other than the 2 main features added, what are the other reasons to go to v. 1.7.0.1? I'd rather not install this if I don't need to. Does this provide some necessary fixes?

Thanks,

Doug.
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Depends on your definition of "necessary." To some it was necessary, but this pertained more to people using DevExpress. There is also a new TIFFEncoder in 1.7.0.1, but again, not a major issue unless you want to write or read some multi-page TIFF files without buying a 3rd party tool.

If you are not having any major issues, then I would leave it alone.
Doug Zapp
Doug Zapp
StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)
Would it be possible to have a separate document that lists out all the updates for a release in the future? This way, we can see the changes prior to applying the updates.

Thanks.
ChanKK
ChanKK
StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)StrataFrame User (248 reputation)
Doug Zapp (08/24/2009)
Would it be possible to have a separate document that lists out all the updates for a release in the future? This way, we can see the changes prior to applying the updates.

I agree with you. The documentation is really helpful for us. May SF team can consider to expose certains info to us via access their bug tracking system like Gemini.

Thank you
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...