Error by Deployment Package Wizard

Author
Rainer Kempf, RK
StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hello

I have follwing Problem

I create Deployment-Package for Security. All works fine.

When i deploy Data to Server also no error.

But when i try to Access exportet users in my Appliction after import i got Message that USER is not VALID

I checked tables an can see no differnece ?

So what could be the reason for this behaviour ?

Thanks

Rainer

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Well, there could be many things that are going on.  First, you need to make sure that you do in fact have the users deployed on the system.  Bring up SQL Server Management Studio and ensure that your users are there.  Second, make sure that the security key within your appliction lines up with the security key when the users were created.  Otherwise, when you open the SecurityDialog within your application, you will see the user, but it will indicate that the user is invalid.  These would be the first two things that I would check.

If this doesn't get you going, please post the error or messages that you are receiving.  Thanks. Smile

Rainer Kempf, RK
Rainer Kempf, RK
StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (85 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hello Trent

Thanks for the tip.

If Security-Project was Securitykey missing.

Now all works fine

Thank you

Rainer
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Glad you got it going Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...