Method fillbyparentprimarykey with composite index

Author
Felix M Avendano
StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (62 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I´m using a Combobox and the fill table has a compound index related with a parent table.

Im using exactly that in my combos but as the fill method I use a custom one instead of one that came with the framework because I have a compound index and as I see the methods don´t take care of the business rules (i've put the relationship with the parent on the child BO) nor the PK's on the tables (or may be yes but I don't know how).

So, can I use fillby... or another standard method if I had to pass a compound index?

Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Felix,

I have not experience dealing with Compound PKs, but do a seach in the SF help file using "compound" and look at the topic "Configuring Business Object" there is an explanation on SF will deal with Compound PKs, also do a seach in the forums as there may be a message or two related.

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...