Thing that I believe are missing....

Author
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Here is a list of things that I miss from the DDT:

1-When click a table in the "Tables" node, a list view is showed with fields description, the Comment field is not shown, so it will be nice to have it in a textbox at the bottom of the fields listview.

2- The SyntaxEditor control used for Store Procedure Properties, Views, etc. does not have a "Right Click ContextMenu", I use a lot of Copy/Paste and constantly have to use the shortcut keyboards while expecting to see the context menu instead. Please add a Context Menu so we can Select All/Copy/Paste while modifying a Store Procedure or View.

Edhy Rijo

Bill Cunnien
Bill Cunnien
StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
"Do you know what I miss most? Not having this pipe in my head."

From Mr. Monk and the 12th Man

BigGrin
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...