Extended Period of Limited Activity

Author
Bill Cunnien
Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Happy New Year!

Now that the holidays are over, I happened to notice that there has been a prolonged lull in forum activity over the last month or so. It could be my imagination or perhaps I am not seeing the conversations as they are happening. I usually try to keep up with the new posts but there just are not that many. Is this a natural lull, or are things cooling down in the StrataFrame stratosphere?

Still working and having fun with StrataFrame!

Bill
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Bill,

Things are not cooling down and are in fact picking up. Happy new year.
Bill Cunnien
Bill Cunnien
Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (805 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Trent! That's great to hear. I am really looking forward to v2.0 and all of the goodies that will bring. This is the year our company will finally get migrated over to a new SQL Server 2008 server. The upgrade from SQL Server 2000 will be a huge factor in the usability of the application. We've been live with the new app since June 1, 2009. Many good reviews have come back. As usual, I've learned so much that if I could do it all over again I'd implement some of your great ideas and make that application even better. MicroFour and StrataFrame have been such a marvelous resource for me. Thanks for an excellent product! Looking forward to another year!!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...