Trial Copy

Author
Larry Caylor
Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (902 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
I’ve purchased and installed a copy of the framework. Now that I’ve worked with it a little, I’d like to try a demo of the Database Deployment application, but trial software is not listed on my available downloads page. How do I get a trial copy?

-Larry

StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Ah, the Database Deployment Toolkit is included with the StrataFrame Application Framework's install. The license file dictates whether the Database Deployment Toolkit is activated. There is also a separate install for the DDT, but it is only available in the downloads section if you have a purchased license of the DDT.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...