Migrating User Logins (SOS!)

Author
Kotowari Lim
StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (9 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear experts,

I'm a newbie on Strataframe and has been delegated to do a project, as per subject mentioned. Well, I understand that this might not be a proper way of learning, but I'm really facing both difficulty during creating, as well as very limited and tight time frame provided (only left 3 days given). Following are the situations and task to do:

Requirements

1) A windows-based application to to migrate/import a list of user logins into strataframe (table: Users, UsersXRoles and etc.)

2) User Role inserted during migration (Role will be pre-defined before the process)

3) Password based on specific fields (eg. Password, Identification No., Passport No. etc.)

4) Source file from other database and table (eg. MSSQL: myDatabase, myTempLoginTable). This temporary table shall consists of full information required during the migration (eg. User login, First Name, Last Name, Password, Role and any others if necessary).

Please kindly enlight and assist me upon the matters (eg. what are the additional information needed, what are the references needed, how to defined Keys, how to encrypt relevant data and etc.). A full sample and/or source are very very very appreciated. Thanks in advance and really hope to hear from you guyz soon.

Thanks and regards

kotowari
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...