webusinnesbindigsource

Author
Eric Leissler
StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
hi,

Il have a web site and i add a reference of a bo. I have  a project with this bo

when i m in the website project, i want to add a webusinessbindngsource to a form  and i have this error

IndexOutOfRangeException
  L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.

Source     : mscorlib

Stack Trace:
   à System.Array.InternalGetReference(Void* elemRef, Int32 rank, Int32* pIndices)
   à System.Array.GetValue(Int32 index)
   à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Symbols.Container.GetArrayValue(Object[] Indices)
   à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.InternalLateIndexGet(Object Instance, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Boolean ReportErrors, ResolutionFailure& Failure)
   à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateIndexGet(Object Instance, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames)
   à MicroFour.StrataFrame.Extensibility.ExtensibilityBasics.ᜃ()
   à MicroFour.StrataFrame.Extensibility.ExtensibilityBasics.GetTypeInternal(String TypeName, IServiceProvider Provider)
   à MicroFour.StrataFrame.Extensibility.ExtensibilityBasics.CreateInstance(String TypeFullName, IServiceProvider Provider)
   à MicroFour.StrataFrame.Extensibility.BusinessObjectNameTypeEditor.EditValue(ITypeDescriptorContext context, IServiceProvider provider, Object value)

I dont understrand what i forget ??

Thanks

Best regards

Eric

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
This looks like an index is outside the bounds of something error (my French is a bit non-existent BigGrin). You say that you get this just by dropping the control on the form? Do you have any BOs defined in your base page and do they show up for selection? Also, please confirm whether you get this at design-time or run-time. Thanks.
Eric Leissler
Eric Leissler
StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)
hi trent

i'm back

i write in applicationbasepage

Public WithEvents BO_user As BO_user

its ok, and i see the bo in webbindingsource of my page.

but when i run this on my developpement computer i have this error

Ligne 21 :       <assemblies>
Ligne 22 :         <add assembly="System.Management, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A" />
Ligne 23 :         <add assembly="MicroFour StrataFrame Base, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=99fe9917f71608a7" />
Ligne 24 :         <add assembly="MicroFour StrataFrame Business, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=99fe9917f71608a7" />
Ligne 25 :         <add assembly="MicroFour StrataFrame UI, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=99fe9917f71608a7" />

what is the problem ?

my project is a strataframe web project

i have in bin folder

i have in references

i work with  versions

thanks

best regards

Eric

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
You need to change the StrataFrame version in your application in the web.config to 1.7.0.0 instead of 1.6.0.0. That should be all that needs to be done.
Eric Leissler
Eric Leissler
hi trent

i see that

i dont understand why when i made a new web project strataframe, in the webconfig,

the assemblies déclarations as on  strata 1.6.0

on my computer my version is 1.7.0

in my projet i deleted the reference microfour and i add microfour reference and then the webconfig   is correct version

Now i know do that

Its great because its running verry well now

Verry thanks 

See you later

Best regard

Eric

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
It was this way in the template. It was a known issue and has already been fixed and will be in the next update. Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...