Error: not compatible with the type of control

Author
Keith Chisarik
StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (1.2K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users

Any ideas what this means? It just started for apparently no reason, I havent touched this site in a while and it has been working because people use it every day. It run on my development machine but bombs on the server.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'ListView1', but its type (MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Web.ListView) is not compatible with the type of control (MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Web.ListView).

Keith Chisarik
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
My best guess would be that you have two different versions of the same assembly somewhere. Make sure that there isn't something in the GAC or something along those lines.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...