LearnDevNoiw.com lowers prices and adds sample code

Author
Charles R Hankey
Advanced StrataFrame User (764 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (764 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (764 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (764 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (764 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (764 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (764 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (764 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (764 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
LearnDevNow.com

has a special to 4/15 for $99 for a year ( $129 with sample code - which is a good deal ) for all the AppDev training videos ( and anything that comes out in the next year ) Worth checking out. I've been paying $50 a month without the source and found that worth it ( just what a learned about SQL 2008 SSIS in a week was worth a bundle in billable hours )

I have no affiliation or vested interest in this whatsoever - just a customer ( who whined and complained loudly when they did not offer the demo apps code with the videos - looks like they listened and licensed the code as well as the videos from AppDev )

( just went through the first hour or so of the new stuff they did for VS2010 and I have to say it was very good. )

Russell Scott Brown
Russell Scott Brown
StrataFrame User (246 reputation)StrataFrame User (246 reputation)StrataFrame User (246 reputation)StrataFrame User (246 reputation)StrataFrame User (246 reputation)StrataFrame User (246 reputation)StrataFrame User (246 reputation)StrataFrame User (246 reputation)StrataFrame User (246 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks.  I will have to check it out especially since the price dropped so much. 

I know the AppDev stuff is good but has always been way too expensive in the past.

I have a lifetime subscription to LearnVisualStudio.net that I bought a few years ago that is a pretty good deal too.  It was only $99 when I got it not sure now though.

You can check them out too at:  www.learnvisualstudio.net

Russ Brown (Using C#2010/SQL Server 2008)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...