Version Number

Author
Flavelle Ballem
StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When building early release, I would like to be able to specify version 0.1.0 ...

There is a Business Rule that specifies the major version number must be 1 or more. A more workable rule would be that at least one of the numbers must be 1 or more. I suspect I'll have the same request for the Framework itself.

Flavelle

StrataFrame Team
S
StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (3.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Yes, the framework is currently at 1.4.1 and we will release 1.5 on Sept 22nd... we haven't ever had a version of the framework at 0.0.0.
Flavelle Ballem
Flavelle Ballem
StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (60 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Ben:

Not sure I understand fully. I am referring to the version number of the DDT package and the Application. I usually version the first released version as version 1.0.0. All of the pre-release versions have a major version number of 0. I agree that there should never be a version 0.0.0, but there should be a version 0.1.0 etc.

Flavelle

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...