If you need a MS-SQL MVP to help you out, check here...

Author
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
If you are having any type of problem with MS SQL server database I can highly recommend my friend Uri Dimant.

Uri have worked with me in several projects, creating some very complicated stored procedures and optimizing big tables (several millions of records). Uri was able to convert a .net data process as an stored procedure and optimizing the process from 2 hours to several minutes. This particular process handles importing millions of records and finding matches in current database to be updated and classified.

He is an excellent professional with great deal of understanding external projects and coming up with fast turn around in every aspect of MS-SQL work. Consulting rate is very affordable, considering he is a Microsoft SQL MVP.

Please contact him directly via email for rates based on requested project and of course if you mention my name an extra consideration will be given. Hehe

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...