Localization FormLogin

Author
Malcon
StrataFrame Beginner (46 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (46 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (46 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (46 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (46 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (46 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (46 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (46 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (46 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm having problem in my translation FormLogin.
Translating this entire application, all forms and message DeleteRow() method and others locations, but not FormLogin, it is only in English. What can be?

MyCode:

private static void InitApplication(InitializingApplicationEventArgs e)

{

e.Forms.Add(tipo);

MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.
Localization.MessageXmlPath = Application.StartupPath + "\\" + "Languages\\";

MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Localization.ShowAvailableLanguages();

}

Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
I'll check on this, but it is also very easy to just substitute you're own login form and then you can control the localization. Add a new item to your project and you'll see a SF Login form item.
Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
I checked on this and the reason they didn't localize the login form was because it is usually just better to supply you're own, which is pretty easy.  If you have trouble let us know and we can help out.
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Also, the StrataFlix sample have a very nice implementation of the Login form to be used as sample.

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...