I

Author
Lukasz Kustusz
StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a issue using BOs in a parrent-child relationchip in DevExpress GridView (My setup is described in my previous post here: http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic28318.aspx) . When I expand a parent record to show a child record it shows me lets say ChildRec1, but if I open another child (say ChildRec2), leaving the first one visible, both of the visible children change to ChildRec2. Each next child exposed will change all other children that are already open to the last one. ShareDataTableKey is empty and ShareDataTableKeyShareIndexRow is false on all BOs.

PS. Sorry for the subject, I posted the message without putting one that's more descriptive and there's no way to edit the subject, just the message. 
Edited 14 Years Ago by Lukasz Kustusz
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Not sure what could be, I had a look with the DevEx and was able to reproduce it, but then I did the same thing with the Infragistics and it worked as expected. Since this is a third part tool, I am not able to dig it further at this stage. Maybe this will be your best bet at the moment:

http://forum.strataframe.net/FindPost2965.aspx
Lukasz Kustusz
Lukasz Kustusz
StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)StrataFrame Beginner (45 reputation)
The issue was finally solved with the help of DevExpress support. Here's the related post on their  website. 
http://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/p/Q277658.aspx

The problem was with the use of Shared CustomerNotes properties in your sample.
Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
Excellent news. I'm glad you got it going! And thanks for posting the solution.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search