Background image for main form

Author
Ross L. Rooker, Sr.
StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)StrataFrame User (195 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I could use the background image on the main form, but it has a left panel and I want it to appear centered in the main area of the form to the right of the left panel. I used a ultraPictureBox control to fill the main area of the form to the right of the left panel. When I click on any menu option when running the main form, the form that appears is behind the ultraPictureBox. Are you aware of how to set the z-order or send to back so that this will appear behind all called forms from the menu on the main form but be visable in the background of the main form?

Basically I am using your sample of a main form with security showing the left panel. If their is not a z-order, can you think of code to do this manually from within the frmMain form?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...