Browse dialog Does Not Update Form when it Returns

Author
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am using a tab control on my form with 3 pages and I have a browseDialog attached along with a ChildDialog.
See Attached pictures.
When I click the browse button it brings up the BD and I am able to select the correct person. When I return the data does not update on the tab page. I have not started to work on the 2nd or 3rd tab. In other words the data on the tab1 is the same when I return from the BD. 
But if I click on the Edit Button the correct data shows up on the Child form so that is also working.
Just need to get the data to refresh on the first tab.
I am using the following code to do the BD and the CD.
TIA.
Private Sub btneditcowboysr_Click(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles btneditcowboysr.Click
        Dim cnam As String = ""
        cnam = Me.ContestantsBO1.InvertedName

If Me.ChildFormDialogSR.ShowDialog(cnam) = System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK Then
            SrswtdPointsBO1.Save()
        Else
            SrswtdPointsBO1.Undo(MicroFour.StrataFrame.Business.BusinessUndoType.AllRows)
        End If
    End Sub

Private Sub btnbrowsesr_Click(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles btnbrowsesr.Click
        Me.BrowseDialogSR.ShowDialog()
        Me.ContestantsBO1.Refresh()
        Me.Refresh()
        Me.TabControl1.TabPages(0).Refresh()

End Sub

Attachments
browsedialog.png (88 views, 14.00 KB)
tabcontrolform.png (81 views, 13.00 KB)
ChildForm.png (73 views, 10.00 KB)
Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Forget all of the above. I am not very smart sometimes. I was using the wrong BO for the textboxes. Why the first record was correct is a mystery but as soon as I got the correct BO All is Good.
Sorry if anyone put any time into this.
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (9.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
No problem.  Glad you got it figured out Smile
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...