import visual foxpro database

Author
Eric Leissler
StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi,

I can't import a visual foxpro database,

Sytematicly when i import the database, the progress bar dont move at end

and my database imported  contains nothing

look a test with northwind database

have you an idea

I dont know what is de matter?.

Thank's a lot

Eric
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
I bet that there was a broken rule that prevented the save.  Can you send me the VFP database you are trying to import and I will give it a shot over here.  Thanks!
Eric Leissler
Eric Leissler
StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)StrataFrame User (175 reputation)
hi trent

with this database in attachement, i have the probleme

i dont understand, because on the Michel LEVY, computeur, its running verry well. Its the same database.

Im with windows seven professional 64 bits

thanks a lot

Best regards

Eric LEISSLER
Attachments
Northwind.zip (72 views, 181.00 KB)
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Oh....that could be a tell-tale sign.  I too run Windows 7 64-bit, but it could be the version of VFP on your machine.  Are you running the same version of VFP on your machine as Michel?  Also let me know if you are running multiple versions of VFP on your machine.  This can really screw things up! Smile
Edited 13 Years Ago by Trent L. Taylor
Eric Leissler
Eric Leissler
I have just on version of vfp

vfp9 sp2

and my strataframe version is

Michel Levy
Michel Levy
StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)
Trent L. Taylor (2/16/2011)
Are you running the same version of VFP on your machine as Michel? 

Hi Trent,

I'm running VFP9 SP2, only one version on that machine, the same as Eric (Strata is 1.7.3.1). The only difference is the OS (my machine is Vista32)

And I may import VFP databases with DDT.
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
OK, I will have to get this setup as I don't have any version of VFP on my machine at the moment, so it may take me a day to get this tested.  But since one of you can import it, this shouldn't stop you from moving forward.  I have a lot on my plate today, so I will try and take a look first thing tomorrow.
Edited 13 Years Ago by Trent L. Taylor
Eric Leissler
Eric Leissler
thanks  look at this problem

best regards

Eric
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...