Is it possible to add a filter condition to what gets displayed in the BrowseDialog?

Is it possible to add a filter condition to what gets displayed in the...
Author
Marcia G Akins
StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi All.

I am working on an application where there is an application level filter in effect by user. I would like to use the BrowseDialog to allow the users to search for records but only within a subset that satisfies the filter condition.

Is it possible to do this?

TIA

Marcia
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Marcia G Akins - 13 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 13 Years Ago
Aaron Young - 13 Years Ago
                     Please don't mention taxes.....
                         Hi Aaron. Here is the code that I have in brwPatients_searching...
                         Hi Aaron. Never mind. I must have taken my stupid pills this morning....
                             [quote] Please don't mention taxes..... [/quote] :) Amen!
Trent L. Taylor - 13 Years Ago
                                 One other thought on this would be to create a View. The Browse dialog...
Trent L. Taylor - 13 Years Ago
                                     [quote][b]Trent L. Taylor (3/15/2011)[/b][hr]One other thought on this...
                                         Probably this thread can help you out:...
Edhy Rijo - 13 Years Ago
                                             [quote][b]Edhy Rijo (3/15/2011)[/b][hr]Probably this thread can help...
                                                 [quote][b]Marcia G Akins (3/15/2011)[/b][hr]...What I really need is...
Edhy Rijo - 13 Years Ago
                                                     Hi Marcia, Sorry for the late reply. Is this still your code?...
                                                         [quote][b]Aaron Young (3/15/2011)[/b][hr]Hi Marcia, Sorry for the...
                                 This code is not filtering the result set. Here is what I am trying to...
                                 This code is still not working to filter the result set. This is what...