Will Change My Email Address

Author
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In a few weeks I will be changing my email that is associated with my subscription to your software. What do I have to do to make sure my new email get's associated with my subscription?
Thanks in Advance.
Terry Bottorff
Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
There are two things you should do:

1. Login to your account (My Account link in menu bar). Then in the Customer Info area, click the edit link. You can change your email here for the account. This is the address renewal notices are sent.

2. To update your forum account, while in the forum, click on the My Profile link, upper right under forum menu.  Then click on the Login tab and you can change your email there. Once you update it, you'll need to verify it via an email sent from the forum.
Edited 13 Years Ago by Greg McGuffey
Terry Bottorff
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Thank you
Greg McGuffey
Greg McGuffey
Strategic Support Team Member (2.7K reputation)
Any time!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...