MultiSelect in BrowseDialog results

Author
Govinda Berrio
StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi all,
I'm trying to implement a multiselect browse dialog, but I don't know where to start.
I would like to have a checkbox in the first column of each row of the result. But I would settle for just being able to highlight each selected row.
I don't see a StataFrame design time property. And I'm not finding a property in the object that allows me to programmatically set the result list control to MultiSelect.
Any suggestions?

Thank You,
Govinda
Govinda Berrio
Govinda Berrio
StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Is it possible to subclass the Browse dialog and get access to the result list from the constructor?

Thank You,
Govinda
Govinda Berrio
Govinda Berrio
Anyone ever need to implement this functionality?
I suppose my next step will be to dig into the source of the browse dialog for answers.

Thank You,
Govinda
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Hi Govinda.

The BrowseDialog doesn't offer such a feature. And yes, digging into the source code would help you if you decide to write your own Browse Dialog.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...