Modifying the position of a custom button on SF Maintenance toolbar

Author
Govinda Berrio
StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi all,

I'm using the SF maintenance toolbar and I've added a custom button, but not in the right place. I added a "Save As" button between the Save and Cancel buttons.  I changed the position of the button in the designer, but during runtime, the button moves back to the end of the buttons on the right. Having that fail, I've been looking for a way to modify the position of the button in code. As of yet, i have been unsuccessful.

Has anyone else done this? If so, any advice would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Govinda
Govinda Berrio
Govinda Berrio
StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)StrataFrame User (204 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
For anyone interested, I found the properties provided by StrataFrame to manipulate the buttons on the toolbar.

MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Windows.Forms.MaintenanceFormToolStrip ts = (MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Windows.Forms.MaintenanceFormToolStrip)ToolStripContainer1.TopToolStripPanel.Rows[0].Controls[0];
System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton btn = (System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton)ts.Items[14];
ts.Items.Remove(btn);
ts.Items.Insert(1, btn);

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...