combobox propertiy setting

Author
Diu King,Tiong
StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,

i wish my combobox to be like when user manual input word into combobox then combobox will suggest and list the suggested item. when user choose the item in the list item and hit enter then combobox showing that item.

currently i set autocompletemode to suggestappend and autocompletesource to listitems.

combobox can show the item lists when user input but when user choose the item and hit enter then combobox showing blank item.

Please advice
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (3.4K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Hi Tiong.

Mine is working as advertised. Aren't you processing the Enter Key and giving it another task in the form where you have the combobox?
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (4.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Tiong,

Diu King,Tiong (7/7/2011)
combobox can show the item lists when user input but when user choose the item and hit enter then combobox showing blank item.

Check out the TopMostItem values, if you have something there that may be conflicting and not showing the correct data.  Clear that out, test and take it from there.

Edhy Rijo

Diu King,Tiong
Diu King,Tiong
StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (59 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks Ivan and Edhy for your solution and i will try it out.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...