Delete on a Maintenance Form

Author
Ger Cannoll
Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (628 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
When I delete a row from within a Maintanance Form, I notice it deletes from the Database immediaitely, unlike when I edit rows, I can Undo before I save.

Is there a way of 'Holding' the deletes until I click on Save, so that any Deletes/ Edits are all done at the same time , an I am also given an option to 'Undo', for deletes
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Ger Cannoll - 13 Years Ago
Ivan George Borges - 13 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 13 Years Ago
                     Hi Edhy. I put following code into the BeforeDeleteEvent:...
                         Hi Gerard, Why are you using the 2 overloads? are you checking...
Edhy Rijo - 13 Years Ago
                             Hi Edhy. I was using the two overloads to 'Future Proof' tha app (I...
Edhy Rijo - 13 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 13 Years Ago
                         But Edhy, the original Delete is being Canceled just fine. What is...
                         Good to know, glad we moved on. I am out of the office right now and...
                             Hi Ivan. I set the switch and inserted my own code , which works...
                                 It was coming twice because you areissuing delete twice.The message...