Can you Move Messaging from Desktop to Laptop?

Author
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (656 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I set up my messaging and localization on my desktop for a project I am working on. It worked fine. I now have moved my project to my laptop along with my ethernet dongle. My project runs fine and uses the messages I created on my desktop.
I would now like to continue creating new messages while I am on my laptop but it does not seem to find the already created XML files. Is this the way it is suppose to work or do I have to do something so my laptop can see the messaging?
TIA.

Sort of on the same topic. I have a project running and I am now creating a different project that will use many of the same Table Structures. I have move the structures to a new Database and that is all fine. But I have some Forms in the first project that I would like to use in the second project. They use the same tables and structures. Can I just copy these forms to my new project and then include them? Or will I have issues?
TIA.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...