Trying to get a prototype up and running

Author
Marcia G Akins
StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)StrataFrame User (434 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi All.

I have been doing Winforms apps using Strataframe for over 3 years. Now I have to work on a web app. I created a new solution with a business object library and a SF Web Application Project. I copied the SearchCustomers page from the sample web app, renamed everything appropriately for my prototype and tried to run it. All the controls referenced in the code behind give me the following error:

Error 1 The name 'lstResults' does not exist in the current context C:\StlCI_new\StlCI_new\StlCI_new\SearchProjects.aspx.cs 21 9 StlCI_new

All the labels give me this one:

Error 14 'SearchProjects' does not contain a definition for 'lblResults' and no extension method 'lblResults' accepting a first argument of type 'SearchProjects' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\StlCI_new\StlCI_new\StlCI_new\SearchProjects.aspx.cs 150 9 StlCI_new

One other bit of information: no intellisense shows up in the code behind for any of the controls on the page.

This has got to be something stupid.

Can anyone help me out here?

TIA.

Marcia
Edited 13 Years Ago by Marcia G Akins
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...