DateTimePicker is not saving values

Author
Marcelo Blank
StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi

I´m using a simple form, with a DateTimePicker control bound to a datetime field in SQl. The DateTimePicker is bound, and the null value is set to 1/1/1800...

The bo save all the form´s values, but the DateTimePicker value ....

If you put a value directly in SQL it shows in the DTPicker, but when you change the value and save it leaves empty...

VS2010, last varsion o SF. C#

Any idea ? 

Tks.
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Hi Marcelo.

You haven't, by any chance, added this field to the BO's FieldsToExcludeFromUpdate property, have you?
Marcelo Blank
Marcelo Blank
StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (82 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Ivan,

Thank you for attention...

No, I did not ... all properties and configurations are default ....

And all the others fields are saving ...

Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Then, for me, it is a bit hard to tell. I haven't used the DateTimePicker for a while since we got the DateBox control, but if you are dropping a SF DateTimePicker to your form, it is bound to the same BO as the other controls that are saving and the BO is properly mapped, it should just work.

If you think you could reproduce this issue on a sample project using the StrataFrameSample database and post it over here, we would be able to have a look at it and try to find what could be going on.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...