How do I create a user control to use some label and textbox on...

Posted 2/1/2012 4:21:17 AM
StrataFrame User

StrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame User

Group: StrataFrame Users
Last Login: 2/3/2014 5:46:13 AM
I have to use 3 label and 3 textboxes on all my forms (audit / show user and date in a CRUD of Add/Edit/Logical delete)

I see that if I put some textboxes on a usercontrol with public access I can set all of the properties on the form
the problem is that when I drop the SF textbox controls on a user control a message say that it not implement a IBusinessbindlable interfase

what is the best approach to have a user control that I can drop on all my forms, this usercontrol have some textboxes and I have to set only the form businessobjects that those textboxes need?

I hope that my question be understand (sorry for me bad english).

thanks in advance.

Tags:
Post #30831
Add to Twitter Add to Facebook
 Posted 2/1/2012 7:43:07 AM
Strategic Support Team Member

Strategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team Member

Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 10:51:31 PM
Post #30832
 Posted 2/2/2012 3:24:42 AM
StrataFrame User

StrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame UserStrataFrame User

Group: StrataFrame Users
Last Login: 2/3/2014 5:46:13 AM
thanks for reply Ivan, yesterday I found the post http://forum.strataframe.net/Topic17845.aspx and using the example I ended with a working User Control, basically the idea was to put a property "BusinessObject" on the user control that assigns to all the strataframe controls on this user control the selected BO and all worked ok Smile

Post #30833
 Posted 2/2/2012 4:15:23 AM
Strategic Support Team Member

Strategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team MemberStrategic Support Team Member

Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 10:51:31 PM
Glad you got it going, Fabian. Cool
Post #30834