I'll be damned if I can explain this one

Author
Marcia G Akins
StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi All.

I recently put my winforms app into production, and now I have to make some major database structure changes. So I created a local version of the database and re-pointed the business object mapper and my app to my local version of the database.

I was testing my changes and this is the goofy part. The app is updating my local database, but the behavior of the browse dialog in my main form does not "see" the newly added records. I can look in SQL server and see the records I added while testing, but they do not appear in the browse dialog.

Anyone have any ideas about what is up with this?

TIA.

Marcia
Marcia G Akins
Marcia G Akins
StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
OK - I CAN explain it. It is the loose nut behind the keyboard Smile

probelm solved.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...