Binding - user control

Author
Fabian R Silva, -
StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I created a usercontrol (IBusinessBindable) that have a property "IdBinding", this control have a textbox that when someone type here, a description appears and idbinding change, I see that the business object only refresh the related field only when the control lost focus, I tried put this.Validate() on the setter of idBinding but this doesn't works, this  doesn't refresh the field

What I'm doing wrong? how I can force to refresh the field on the business object field when the binded property change without have to lose focus on the user control? 

I need this because when the user change data on this user control and saves, the control doen't lose focus and the BO field that is binded to the user control is not refreshed / changed on the data side (sql)

Thanks.
Fabian R Silva, -
Fabian R Silva, -
StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)StrataFrame User (241 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
I ended using a workaround in post 30229, basically creating a dummy hidden textbox, and putting in the form's beforesave event a setfocus on this dummy textbox.

thanks.
Ivan George Borges
Ivan George Borges
Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)Strategic Support Team Member (2.8K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame MVPs
Glad it helped, Fabian. Wink
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...