I want my enum to sort numerically, not alphabeltically

Author
Marcia G Akins
StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)StrataFrame User (492 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi all.

This one has to be simple. I have an enum for months of the year. I am populating a combo box iin my browse dialog from the enum. But when the browae dialog is displayed, it displays the months in alphabetical order, not the order in which they appear in the year.

What do I have to do to fix this?

TIA.

Marcia
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Marcia G Akins - 12 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 12 Years Ago
Edhy Rijo - 12 Years Ago
                     [quote][b]Edhy Rijo (2/21/2012)[/b][hr]Ooops, I missed the...
                         [quote][b]Marcia G Akins (2/21/2012)[/b][hr]So are you telling me that...
Edhy Rijo - 12 Years Ago
                             [quote][b]Edhy Rijo (2/21/2012)[/b]Well, basically that I don't see a...
                                 The combobox won't automatically sort a BO content when populated with...
Ivan George Borges - 12 Years Ago
                                     Hi Ivan. Thanks. That is what I have already done :) Marcia
                                         You're welcome Marcia. Glad you got it working. :cool:
Ivan George Borges - 12 Years Ago