Running a BO process from outside my SF app. ( like a VFP app as com object )

Running a BO process from outside my SF app. ( like a VFP app as com...
Author
Charles R Hankey
Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (798 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
If I have an SF C# app connected to SQL Server and there is process in a business object that interacts with other business objects and changes data :

In my SF UI the interaction of the BOs is done in a winform code. 

The connections are made in the startup of the app. 

How would I call this same BO process from outside of my SF app ( or automatically run my SF app to invoke that process with no UI ) and take advantage of connections and bo interaction etc ? 

The idea is that a backnend process is going to run an SSIS package to get CSV data into a staging table ( one of the bos in my app ) and then bo logic is going to create or update reocords in three other tables based on the new staging records. 

I may also want to pass into the app the id of the staging record batch to process.

Suggestions greatly appreciated.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...