Web Sample error

Author
Ross L. Rooker, Sr.
StrataFrame User (189 reputation)StrataFrame User (189 reputation)StrataFrame User (189 reputation)StrataFrame User (189 reputation)StrataFrame User (189 reputation)StrataFrame User (189 reputation)StrataFrame User (189 reputation)StrataFrame User (189 reputation)StrataFrame User (189 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The web sample works perfect on localhost but when I deploy to my GoDaddy Virt Dedicated Server with Full Trust I always get this error when I click on the "Search Customers" tab. I can click on the "Edit Customers" and the Grid tab which shows data. I beelieve it has something to do with the ListPopulating event of the ListView. Here is the entire error I am getting:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request.
Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.Parameter name: type]   
System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +7468694
MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Web.ListView.GetFilledBusinessObject(Object[] Parameters) +173[UIException: Dynamically populating the ListView failed.
Could not create and fill the business object of type 'visualOfficeNetBO.tblIndividual']
MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Web.ListView.GetFilledBusinessObject(Object[] Parameters) +1152
MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Web.ListView.PopulateListView(Object[] Parameters) +76
MicroFour.StrataFrame.UI.Web.ListView.ListView_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +26
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5448; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5456

Edited 12 Years Ago by Trent L. Taylor
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...