Error using SynchListView

Author
Terry Bottorff
Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)Advanced StrataFrame User (766 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am using a SynchListView to find records to edit some of the data in a Maintenance form. Since I have several BO's that have the same layout I would like to use the same form depending upon another selection. I can set the PrimaryBusinessObject because I will know which BO to use. I can also set the SynchListView.DataBO but it seems to hang since the Tag Fields have a different name.

1. First does this seem like where it would hang.
  2. Second is there a way to set then new Tag Field?
I have set the PopulationDataSourceSetting of the SynchListView to one of the BO's and that works fine but when I try changing the BO it tells me that the Primary Key of the the original BO is not found. That is why I thought it might be #1 above.

TIA for any direction on this. Or if there is a better way to do this sort of editing.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...