Just Curious

Author
Hugo R. Figueroa
StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi, I don't know where to put this question, so I'm sorry if this is not the right place.

What I would like to know is when we'll have any news about the new Strataframe version. (my hands are itchy trying to be on the new things promised). Smile

Thank you
Guillermo Vilas
Guillermo Vilas
StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)
Hello Hugo,
As Trent posted, new release will be available at end of year. let´s hope before December 21th just in case Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to change the world, but they don´t give me the source code.
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 2.50 GHz
6.00 GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

MacBook Pro i5 OSX Lion
Hugo R. Figueroa
Hugo R. Figueroa
StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (119 reputation)
Hi Guillermo,

I couldn't find the post you said. I did read the roadmap but in there it says nothing about end of the year. (maybe I was so excited that I'd skip that part? W00t
Guillermo Vilas
Guillermo Vilas
StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)StrataFrame User (150 reputation)
Hi Hugo,
It´s under the Development Blog

http://forum.strataframe.net/FindPost31215.aspx

Regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to change the world, but they don´t give me the source code.
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 2.50 GHz
6.00 GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

MacBook Pro i5 OSX Lion
Hugo R. Figueroa
Hugo R. Figueroa
Thank You Guillermo.
Edhy Rijo
E
StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)StrataFrame VIP (3.7K reputation)
Hi guys,
Me too having a closer look to any news coming from the SF team, the proposed enhancements to SF 2.0 are just great to help us being more productive and will place SF in a very good spot.  I using a DevExpress controls more and more in my applications, and the new Native Business Object Binding feature posted in the StrataFrame Roadmap for 2012 would be awesome, ex: been able to create DevExpress reports and preview them while designing them would help a lot as well as all other BO & DDT enhancements.

Edhy Rijo

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...