SF 1.7.6.0

Author
Olivier
StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hello

Great new about this version, i understand that you use the strataframe for you.
And the new function Bind on the third party. I thank you very much for this.

But there a lot of thing for the winform , and i would like if you can make so for the webform.

Cause now, we have some customers which they get MacBook , Ipad, Android and the world change ,
it's for this reason , it'll be great if you investigate on the WebForm for the Multi OS.

Thanks
Olivier,

==============================================
Asp.net C# - Strataframe - telerik
Edited 12 Years Ago by Olivier
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Oliver:

StrataFrame 2.0 will have a more replete control collection for web.  This is one of those things that we have wanted to do for a while.  The industry goes back and forth on client based versus web based.  There is a place for both.  But we will be expanding drastically on the web side of things, including native Silverlight support and control collections.
Olivier
Olivier
StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)StrataFrame Novice (114 reputation)
Hello Trent,

It's a great new to hear this ! Simply Great !

But i think that the control Silverlight are over todays causes they are not multi Os.

And that we should
waste any more time with the owner of microsoft tech.
The proof is
with strataframe, microsoft has not managed to do the same thing embedded in Visual Studio

Microsoft is no longer any inventive, apart from the kinect it does not operate at maximum
this company does not invent anything, and it follows movement.

We need to invest in technologies such as HTML 5 + CSS 3 + jquery,

These are standards that run on Mac, iOS, Linux, Windows and Android
the part of android is huge in the united states and the world.

Cheers,
Olivier,

Edited 12 Years Ago by Olivier
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (7.1K reputation)
You are right in regards to the more platforms that you can reach, the better off.  Microsoft does produce a lot of code, and in many areas I think that they are starting to take ground back.  For example, the new Surface, I think it will really eat into the iPad market.  These things are awesome and the Pro version runs a full copy of Windows which means that current development apps could run on it.

Another thing that I have heard of recently about WPF (.NET in general) is that Microsoft of working towards supporting Unix based OSs (i.e. Linux).  But that doesn't change what you said, you are right on the money.  We need to support as many different platforms in web development as are feasible.
Olivier
Olivier
We need to support as many different platforms in web development as are feasible.

It's very nice, but your goal is very difficult. Cause the technologies are very different, between
winform , html (css+ajax) and WPF.

Thanks
Olivier,

Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
You are correct, that is why we will focus on all .NET supported platforms first, then if the market will support extensions for other platforms, then we will look at those at that time.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...