Can I re-point strataframe to the strataframe database?

Author
Marcia G Akins
StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)StrataFrame User (432 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi all.

Is there a way to do this? I already had StrataFrame installed and then had to uninstall my current version of SQL Server and re-install a new one. Now the BOM can't find the strataframe database anymore Sad

Is there a way to tell it wher the database is now?

TIA and Happy New Year!

Marcia
Michel Levy
Michel Levy
StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)StrataFrame User (319 reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Users
Hi Marcia,

What about the "Database Connection..." option in the StrataFrame menu (main menu in VS)?
(I use 7 different StrataFrame databases, depending on the client I work for)
Trent Taylor
Trent Taylor
StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)StrataFrame Developer (8.5K reputation)
Group: StrataFrame Developers
Michel is right, if you swap this to point to your existing connection, you should be good.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...