SecurityDialog without SecurityUser or Administrator

Posted 2/20/2013 6:54:43 AM
StrataFrame Novice

StrataFrame NoviceStrataFrame NoviceStrataFrame NoviceStrataFrame NoviceStrataFrame NoviceStrataFrame NoviceStrataFrame NoviceStrataFrame NoviceStrataFrame Novice

Group: StrataFrame Users
Last Login: 2/6/2020 2:23:45 AM
Hello, 

is there a way to launch the security dialog without being logged in as Administrator or Security User? 
I would like to use a Permission to lock the access to that form down. 

Thank You,
Govinda

Tags:
Post #31840
Add to Twitter Add to Facebook
 Posted 2/20/2013 7:26:37 AM
StrataFrame Developer

StrataFrame DeveloperStrataFrame DeveloperStrataFrame DeveloperStrataFrame DeveloperStrataFrame DeveloperStrataFrame DeveloperStrataFrame DeveloperStrataFrame DeveloperStrataFrame Developer

Group: StrataFrame Developers
Last Login: 5/16/2018 3:20:37 AM
Yes, the security key to be able to open that dialog is "Security Editor".  If anyone has this permission (is an administrator, the Administrator user, or the Security user, explicitly has the permission, etc.), then they can access the dialog.  If you don't see the "Security Editor" permission within the editor itself, then it likely didn't get deployed.  There should be a deployment package and/or a deployment script to create the permission and I think, one or two others.
Post #31842
Add to Twitter Add to Facebook